CU-IPHY 3410: Anatomy Collection home page
1) Demonstrate understanding of structure/function relationships.
2) Integrate multiple systems to explain how an organ works.
3)Predict the epithelial cell type present in a tissue based on function.
4) Connect different concepts presented at different times on the same structure.
5) Predict the location or meaning of the word based on the roots that comprise.
6) Use scale to understand the make up/organization of organs.
7) Predict the general structure of tubular/hollow organs and explain the layers of tissue.
The SEI project in IPHY concentrated on creating learning goals and, in some cases, assessments for the following courses. Additional course materials may be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sets of course materials are available via CU Boulder's SEI site: https://www.colorado.edu/sei/departments/integrative-physiology/course-resources
|Item Type||Title||Subject||Author(s)||Issue Date||Access|
|Resources||List of course resources and TA training materials from Cu Boulder's Integrative Physiology department.||Data Analysis; Scientific Communication; Teaching STEM; Cell Biology; Comparative physiology/animal physiology; Environmental physiology; Immunology; Plant Physiology; Other||Various, CUSEI||2019||Open|